Hear & Read Intervention with the GoReader™
A second chance to fall in love with reading.
'Mrs. Albert, I read along with my GoReader™ and finished the whole book last night. Can I have another one?'
"These words were amazing to me because this came from a 12 year old boy who hardly speaks, reads on a 2nd grade level and has no interest in books at all ... That is, until he discovered the GoReader."
- Cheryl Albert, Reading Teacher
Holiday Hill, Jacksonville, FL
The Book Buddy Hear & Read Program
Hear & Read with the GoReader™
A research-based approach to reading intervention, The Book Buddy Hear & Read program pairs print content with audio, using the accessible, enabling technology of the GoReader™.
- Pre-loaded with audio, simple to operate, and affordable.
- Individualize instruction, despite overcrowded classrooms.
- Self-driven support, through simple technology, scaffolds instruction while building confidence.
- Hear & Read helps students develop phonemic awareness and fluency by synchronizing the image of a word with the sound of that word, and ultimately, the meaning of that word.
Tablets and smart phones are amazing multi-function units. You can take photos, watch movies, surf the web, and play Angry Birds(c). The GoReader™ has one function: to support a striving reader without distractions. This simple, personal, educational tool is priced so that every student has access. The best solution for striving readers is the one that helps them learn to read - period.
Don't limit them based on current assessments - the GoReader™ encourages stuggling readers to access the content they're interested in, even if it's above their reading level.
"Just hit the play button, and Go!"
Teacher's Resource Guide
The Book Buddy teacher's guide makes implementing Hear & Read easy.
Research-based and comprehensive.
- Designed to work alongside any title and its corresponding GoReader™.
- Assessment tools easily track individual progress.
- Perfect for independent reading or small group instruction.
- FREE with any purchase of $500+.
Includes 30 reproducible worksheets!
View a sample of the Teacher's Guide
400+ titles available with GoReader™ audio support.
- Novel Studies
- Classics & Shakespeare
- Graphic Novels
- High-Low Fiction & Nonfiction
- Leveled Collections
Derrick, 7th Grade
"Every time we read now I am stoked because of the GoReader™. I think I can read a lot faster now, too!"
- Scobre Educational
- ABDO Publishing
- Candlewick Press
- Capstone Press
- Galaxy Press
- Rourke Educational Media
- Brilliance Audio
- Orca Book Publishers
- Norwood House
- Saddleback Educational
- Weigl Publishers
- Townsend Press
- Mikaya Press
- Shell Education
- Teacher Created Materials
- Sylvan Dell
Audio Production with Book Buddy
Get the most out of your legacy capital investments by building audio you own.
Audio production isn’t a budget-buster any longer.
- Costly studios, set-ups and expensive post-production editing have been replaced by smart technology.
- Over-produced audio does not create additional profit. We won’t up-sell you with unnecessary bells and whistles.
- Current technology has made the formatting, and even the transport of large audio files, uncomplicated and essentially routine.
Your print content represents your brand, and your audio content is a branding opportunity as well. Make sure they remember you.
- Select the best voice from our targeted audition process, featuring excerpts of your content.
- Your audio will be professionally engineered to reflect your pacing requirements, enunciation and desired impact. (Educational consultants on staff, no additional charge.)
- Create your audio in any language.
- Access new markets in the US and around the globe.
Repurpose your content for...
- Hear & Read Intervention with the GoReader™
- ESL / ELL
- Visually impaired
- Special Education
- Adult Education
- International Distribution
- Interactive eBooks
- High Noon Books
- ABDO Publishing Company
- Norwood House Press
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What if I need different formats for different sales channels or technologies? Your files can be output any way you need them.
Q2: We don’t have technical skill in audio production. We do. Audio production is a consultative process and we’ll walk you through it quickly and clearly.
Q3: How quickly can our audio be produced? Very quickly! We’ll work with you to build a timely schedule, and begin production the moment you’ve made your selection from our voice talent.
Q4: What do we need to know about audio in order to start profiting from it? Frankly, not much. Keep in mind, most of your current channel partners already sell audio. We’ll walk you through everything you need to know as a content owner to spend the least and get the most. With audio in hand, new channel partnerships and opportunities are at your fingertips.